FHC Needs You!
We are looking for people who want to:
- Publicize and market the church
- Shape the programs for families, youth and children
- Organize adult education, spiritual growth and small groups
- Lead our justice and mission outreach
- Help get everything ready for worship on Sundays
- Prepare a meal and make friendly phone calls
- Watch over the building and grounds
- Join the Stream Team, sing in the choir, play softball, volunteer in the nursery, or create bulletin boards
- Join a book study with the Racial Equity Buddies
- Raise money and get people excited about the mission of the church
- Be a spiritual leader – become an Elder and help discern God’s call for FHC.
Almost everything that happens at Forest Hill is led by members and friends of the church. Get involved. It is fun. You meet new people. You grow in faith, hope and love. You exercise your spiritual leadership muscles!
If you have questions, talk to Pastor John or to the members of the Nominating Committee: Sonji Kenyatta, Jeff Smith, Pat Jenkins and Chris Bell.
We would love to talk with you about getting more involved at Forest Hill.